Headphones

I've got a pair of Monster Turbine in ear headphones, they set me back 140 at the time, best investment I've ever made, nothin else I've tried comes even close to the sound these babies kick out. The Sennheiser CX range are good value for money and have quite sturdy build quality too.

Another question: is there a big difference in sound quality between the standard iPhone earphones and say, a pair of £30-£40 Sennheisers? I've noticed they make them with inline mic and iPod controls and was wondering if they're worth the money.

bluegorton said:
Another question: is there a big difference in sound quality between the standard iPhone earphones and say, a pair of £30-£40 Sennheisers? I've noticed they make them with inline mic and iPod controls and was wondering if they're worth the money.
yes there is a massive difference in quality. defo go for the sennheisers if you are on a bit of a budget.

bluegorton said:

i'd have to say the old 'you get what you pay for' addage applies very well to headphones (bar those Dre/Gaga monstosities,which are good but not Bose good)...having worked in an industry where the iphone h/phones kept getting replaced for both quality and comfort reasons i'd use any other than theirs....we had many Skull Candy's returned too

mcfc_ms said:
Sennheisers are excellent headphones. I use the cx300's. Can be usually picked up for about £15-£20 on amazon. About double the price from other places

Just make sure they are bought direct from a trusted place. Lots of fakes getting sold on eBay and other places
Good headphones. I upgraded to the CX300II, and you can pick them up for around £20 online. Brilliant headphones, and I haven't had a single problem with them.

Knoxy38 said:
bluegorton said:

i'd have to say the old 'you get what you pay for' addage applies very well to headphones (bar those Dre/Gaga monstosities,which are good but not Bose good)...having worked in an industry where the iphone h/phones kept getting replaced for both quality and comfort reasons i'd use any other than theirs....we had many Skull Candy's returned too

Ok cheers lads. Birthday on Sunday better drop some hints quickly.

sony-mdr-7506-headphones.jpg

The only headphones you'll ever need. Industry standards in radio and sound mixing.

these are the best at your price range, i have them and they're fantastic

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B0030ZERIS/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... ewpoints=1</a>

He seems to be fine with the quality, just that he keeps breaking them - it isn't down to the make or price range.

It is something you are doing - headphones don't consistently break like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.