Hear me out with this one, Noise in the stadium

Robbo. said:
Do you think it would be a good idea if City used a false crowd songs over the tannoyed of city songs like blue moon and other songs we sing while the game is playing. I mean not extremely loud but have it like surround sound round different side of the ground so in theory when they play say blue moon (actual footage of us singing it recorded) say in the north stand maybe the south stand will start singing it!. It would surly improve the atmosphere and help the players when we get thoughts days where its too quiet.
no

but fuck off all the away fan because they devided our to best singing sections

How about get the radio commentary filtered through the tannoy system at 120 decibels?? Thats an equally daft idea!!

r.soleofsalford said:
Robbo. said:
Do you think it would be a good idea if City used a false crowd songs over the tannoyed of city songs like blue moon and other songs we sing while the game is playing. I mean not extremely loud but have it like surround sound round different side of the ground so in theory when they play say blue moon (actual footage of us singing it recorded) say in the north stand maybe the south stand will start singing it!. It would surly improve the atmosphere and help the players when we get thoughts days where its too quiet.
no

but fuck off all the away fan because they devided our to best singing sections
No they haven't. Our best singing sections are where they are now precisely because that's where the away fans are. People chose to migrate to those areas for that very reason. Move the away fans, and our best singing sections will follow.

Robbo, last month you were accused of being a rag by fans on here and rags.

Now you create threads suggesting stupid things that rags have a dig at us for. (Derby several years ago the club used 'fake' atmosphere over the tannoy and the rags cry "You cant even make a decent atmosphere, your club has to create a fake one)

Either you are a decently disguised rag or a very very naive blue...

We should loop Eye of the Tiger and play it continuously all game. Can't beat that tune for its motivational qualities.

Come on City has always been a bit of a "we're playing shit so pull your finger out" chant.

forevercity said:
Robbo, last month you were accused of being a rag by fans on here and rags.

Now you create threads suggesting stupid things that rags have a dig at us for. (Derby several years ago the club used 'fake' atmosphere over the tannoy and the rags cry "You cant even make a decent atmosphere, your club has to create a fake one)

Either you are a decently disguised rag or a very very naive blue...

He maybe avoids suspicion with stupid threads like this because he's got a lot of posts.

Yet they're all trivial shit in Off Topic.

I make you right, fc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.