Heard Say

DalbeyINUK

From a couple match reports that there were monkey chants at Mario leading up to and at halftime tonight. Any truth to that from the fans that were there? If so I hope UEFA take action again Villareal(yeah cause that'll happen).

DalbeyINUK said:
From a couple match reports that there were monkey chants at Mario leading up to and at halftime tonight. Any truth to that from the fans that were there? If so I hope UEFA take action again Villareal(yeah cause that'll happen).
And don't forget the missiles being thrown at Nasri taking corners! Another bad episode for football if true about Mario

Yeah; when Mario celebrated the penalty tonight you could see some of the Villareal fans behind the goal doing the monkey action at him. Twats.

eastlands oasis said:
DalbeyINUK said:
And don't forget the missiles being thrown at Nasri taking corners! Another bad episode for football if true about Mario

Yeah but we can't really complain about the missile throwing after the home match. They deserve punishment if the alleged racism is true.

DalbeyINUK said:

yup was listening to talkshite commentory as i was travelling to Aberdeen - Collymore confirmed it - they were also throwing things at Nasri when he was taking the corners and shining laser pens at the ref

Wankers utter wanker

Liked Balo's celebration when he scored - looks like he is growing up but no fooker should be subject to that shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.