Heard Something Interesting

Yes, they did. Inside MCFC, it was called.
Was it just me or was it the most phenominally boring half hour of the week?
"This week on Inside MCFC... Stuart Pearce has a haircut and we meet the parents of an up and coming academy player...".
That City Debate Show is a little bit better, mind. Still only watch it out of a sense of duty, if I'm honest, though.
Best thing on Channel M is the music, in my humble etc.

Inside MCFC used to show reserve game highlights! Bit of an exclusive, if thats you're bag.

Incidentally, if Channel M is struggling, then buying it out and forming MCFC TV would be really quite sensible- they'll already have studios, production equipment, and people who are able to use them. Better than trying to start something from the ground up, I would say.

The existing Club channels like MUTV look awful. 'Ryan Giggs has his breakfast', Paddy Crerand clubs someone to death' etc. If we buy Channel M it should be a showcase for Manchester, Sports, Music, Arts etc - evertything except the Rags - it could be good but football alone is really not enough.

I think the Guardian Media Group arre the owners of Channel M and the MEN, and they are cutting costs big style.

The MEN is no longer handed out free in Manchester - except on a Thursday and Friday.

The MEN is sold on the City's streets for a whopping 42 Pence on a Saturday.

This sounds quite believable. I don't see City being able to make money in the short term, but the ability to promote the club directly to its supporters and bypass the gutter press must be very tempting

its owned by MEN and its true there are loads of redundancies being made across the company and channel m has been hit the worse as its never really caught on!! it may even be cut altogether!! my mam works for them and it was announced a few weeks back.

shit channel anyway imo

channel m is owned by m e news , chris bailey told me a while ago that when he apears on the city debate show he doesnt get paid any extra coz he his citys reporter for the men

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.