Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

I'm going as well. It's local for me and Hearts are my second team (after living in West Lothian for seven years). Where are the Jambos drinking?

Sorry pal never saw this yesterday
We were in the Strawberry beer garden near the ground pre match then most went to the Ardwick after
I had a great night and as Benny said fab weather

Hun isn’t sectarian. Do you know who the Huns were? Away and look it up. Fuck all to do with religion, as the Huns were Pagan. It’s to do with the actual Huns being a marauding, violent, tribal people. They sacked Rome. That’s what it is. You have been involved in about 17 riots over the years. That’s where it comes from.
17 riots? Is that really true?

If it’s to do with a Pagan tribe why is KAH graffiti on the walls of Protestant churches in Scotland and Ireland? The halls of the Orange institution?

Why are only football clubs with supposed Protestant links given the H un tag?

The only thing worse than sectarianism in football is trying to defend sectarianism.

17 riots? Is that really true?

If it’s to do with a Pagan tribe why is KAH graffiti on the walls of Protestant churches in Scotland and Ireland? The halls of the Orange institution?

Why are only football clubs with supposed Protestant links given the H un tag?

The only thing worse than sectarianism in football is trying to defend sectarianism.
I don’t care if cunts who are writing it on Churches think it is. It isn’t, it emanated from your fan base love of causing trouble where ever they went. And yes, the number of riots is in that region. You were likened to Barbadians and the Barbarians with the worst rap, was Attila the Hun. I bet he was lovely if you really got to know him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.