Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

Re: Are Hearts The Next Club To Go To The Wall?

If only the rest of that league could go the same way, pile of shite

Musetobegood said:
CTID1988 said:

Bit harsh that

Seems fair to me The Celtic League is going to be a bit boring. I mean it was boring with Rangers in as well but with them gone it went from mediocre to Sunday league

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Musetobegood said:
CTID1988 said:

Bit harsh that

Seems fair to me The Celtic League is going to be a bit boring. I mean it was boring with Rangers in as well but with them gone it went from mediocre to Sunday league

Yeah but what about the supporters? I'm sure Motherwell, Aberdeen and Dundee United were glad to see the back of Rangers anyway.

Musetobegood said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Musetobegood said:
Bit harsh that

Yeah but what about the supporters? I'm sure Motherwell, Aberdeen and Dundee United were glad to see the back of Rangers anyway.

Why? so they can fight it out for 2nd instead of 3rd. Same difference

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Musetobegood said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Extra European place, a weaker Rangers means more competition in the cups. This will weaken Celtic, and strengthen other teams in the long run, and hopefully bring crowds back.

Anyway, the Hearts debacle is shocking, noone really seems to know what's going on. Could be Hearts and Dunfermline both going this week if true<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:17 pm --<br /><br />
Kun Aguero said:
Richard Keys on Talkshite said Hearts are 5 days away from going bust.

Sure you didn't mis-hear and he actually said "Pars", as Dunfermline are days off liquidation

chris_m said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Musetobegood said:

Extra European place, a weaker Rangers means more competition in the cups. This will weaken Celtic, and strengthen other teams in the long run, and hopefully bring crowds back.

Anyway, the Hearts debacle is shocking, noone really seems to know what's going on. Could be Hearts and Dunfermline both going this week if true

-- Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:17 pm --

Kun Aguero said:

Sure you didn't mis-hear and he actually said "Pars", as Dunfermline are days off liquidation

No, he was was asked if it Dunfermline and he said no, Hearts.

Kun Aguero said:
chris_m said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Anyway, the Hearts debacle is shocking, noone really seems to know what's going on. Could be Hearts and Dunfermline both going this week if true

Kun Aguero said:

I'll have to ask the Hearts fans I know if they know anything about this. After the final on Sunday, this could turn into a horrific week<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:54 pm --<br /><br />
chris_m said:
Kun Aguero said:
chris_m said:

I'll have to ask the Hearts fans I know if they know anything about this. After the final on Sunday, this could turn into a horrific week

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/126178-talk-sport-claim-we-only-have-5-days-left/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php ... days-left/</a>

Posted Today, 10:20
He's messed up! He's just said its Dunfy now... But claims he had a Hearts story knocking about somewhere. Hope Robbo rips the piss out of him.

CTID1988 said:
If the rest of the league goes bust we'll, eventually, end up with Rangers and Celtic in the English league, and therefore the Premiership at some point, it's inevitable. That's the last thing I'd want, they can keep their sectarian backwards bullshit the other side of the border.

Although, it would be amusing if we decided to grant Rangers and Celtic membership of the English league, and then Scotland voted for independence so we withdrew the offer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.