Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

How has that worked out then?

Lennon has rammed that where the sun don’t shine.

Levein was nowhere to be seen post match. Walking the walk is always a better option.

Maybe it has come back to haunt Levein but it was factually correct.
I believe Hearts have 55 more wins than Hibs in the derby matches.
There are a few decades where Hibs have a better record overall but not a lot.
Sore to bare last night but the Hearts derby record is up there with the best.

Maybe it has come back to haunt Levein but it was factually correct.
I believe Hearts have 55 more wins than Hibs in the derby matches.
There are a few decades where Hibs have a better record overall but not a lot.
Sore to bare last night but the Hearts derby record is up there with the best.

As McGinn said in his post match. We aren’t 80 and for the last few years they have been well on top. History is great, being better than your biggest rivals now is better.

As McGinn said in his post match. We aren’t 80 and for the last few years they have been well on top. History is great, being better than your biggest rivals now is better.
Again Hearts have a better record this decade.
This year we have 1 win each.
Sore to bare but again Hearts record is up there with the best in the world for derby games.

Again Hearts have a better record this decade.
This year we have 1 win each.
Sore to bare but again Hearts record is up there with the best in the world for derby games.

Again, it’s now and what’s coming that matters and Hibs look to be leaving them behind. They totally outclassed them, particularly in the second half.

Again, it’s now and what’s coming that matters and Hibs look to be leaving them behind. They totally outclassed them, particularly in the second half.
I would be worried if they are season after season in front and winning regular at Tynecastle.
Until that happens I will again repeat it is sore to bare but nothing else.

I would be worried if they are season after season in front and winning regular at Tynecastle.
Until that happens I will again repeat it is sore to bare but nothing else.

It’s part and parcel of football. A lifelong condition.

Bobby Johnstone came to us from Hibs, but I've got a Hearts tartan tie! The Edinburgh derby is always a win-win for me.
Yes, similarly torn. Always liked Hibs for the Johnstone connection, him and the "famous five", but did any football club ever have a more romantic name than Heart of Midlothian? Those great maroon shirts too.

Great result tonight.
Great at home this season.Terrible away from home.
Perfect night football wise.
City and Hearts win and a brilliant send off for YaYa.
Motherwell to win the cup to make it a great ending.
Natural order restored.lol

decent start to the season , new players bedding in well
tricky cup tie this weekend but 5,000 jambos travelling should help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.