Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

I agree about the sectarian nonsense but acting a twat attracts the attention of other such twats.

Lennon is a grade a twat.

I once lent him 2p on platt lane as he had no change getting on a bus. He must have been about 16?

If he was only 16, how did you know who he was, and if you didn't know who he was, how have you remembered this particular incident? ;-)

If he was only 16, how did you know who he was, and if you didn't know who he was, how have you remembered this particular incident? ;-)

Because he was an apprentice at city and he looks exactly like he looked now and I don’t have a goldfish memory.?!!

Hearts getting their arse kicked today. Celtic 4 up and it could and should be about 8.

Because he was an apprentice at city and he looks exactly like he looked now and I don’t have a goldfish memory.?!!

I knew he was an apprentice with us, albeit he had flaming red hair then. It was just when you said you 'lent him 2p' (not gave), I thought this incident had sparked some underlying memory and you now remembered you wanted it back. No offence. ;-)

I knew he was an apprentice with us, albeit he had flaming red hair then. It was just when you said you 'lent him 2p' (not gave), I thought this incident had sparked some underlying memory and you now remembered you wanted it back. No offence. ;-)

Lent / gave ??? It has not really troubled me this last 27 years.

Anyway he is a twat in my considered opinion.

Cheers guys glad you saw the same as us ... media up here having a mare trying to absolve NL of any blame

It beggars belief that the odious twat obviously did a Rivaldo and isn’t getting hammered for it, he must have scouse blood in him playing the victim with such regularity.

Build a bonfire
Build a bonfire
Put Aberdeen on the top
Stick the scumbos in the middle
And we’ll burn the fuckin lot

Very appropriate song for tonight :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.