Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

From fans with legal knowledge on kickback.

They seem to think the rangers dossier could come into proceedings.

DUFC lost and have to pay their own costs.

Hearts have been told they are contractually bound to go to arbitration and will do so.

Lord C made it abundantly clear what he requires of the 3 panel members by way of knowledge & experience given the complexities of the case.

Lord C also told the parties to be ready to supply Hearts with the documents requested (which DUFC & SPFL fought to avoid).

Lord C made it clear Hearts did NOT delay in bringing proceedings (he noted the action was begun within 2 days of the recon farce finally concluding) .

Lord C made reference to the threat from Moynihan of the possible punishments that could be meted out by the SFA (£1M fine , expulsion). In short "I'll be watching you".

From fans with legal knowledge on kickback.

They seem to think the rangers dossier could come into proceedings.

DUFC lost and have to pay their own costs.

Hearts have been told they are contractually bound to go to arbitration and will do so.

Lord C made it abundantly clear what he requires of the 3 panel members by way of knowledge & experience given the complexities of the case.

Lord C also told the parties to be ready to supply Hearts with the documents requested (which DUFC & SPFL fought to avoid).

Lord C made it clear Hearts did NOT delay in bringing proceedings (he noted the action was begun within 2 days of the recon farce finally concluding) .

Lord C made reference to the threat from Moynihan of the possible punishments that could be meted out by the SFA (£1M fine , expulsion). In short "I'll be watching you".

Have they coloured in The Rangers dossier? That's the only way that's coming back. I'm hoping its covered in big tits. To illustrate the people who wrote it.

This I assume is the ‘bad losers’ thread. Hearts are getting relegated because they are clearly the worst team in the Scottish Premiership despite having the third highest budget after Celtic and Rangers.

Inept management from Craig Levein and bad leadership from Anne Budge brought the inevitable results.

The season was cut short and given the policy of the Scottish Government it was never going to be allowed to resume. Hearts voted for the season end but then tried to argue that the League be expanded to 14 for one season. When that failed argued that Dundee United be denied promotion despite being a mile ahead in the Championship.

Obviously the SPFL is to blame! Heart now appear to want to stop the new season stating in August. That will not win them many friends in Scotland.

This I assume is the ‘bad losers’ thread. Hearts are getting relegated because they are clearly the worst team in the Scottish Premiership despite having the third highest budget after Celtic and Rangers.

Inept management from Craig Levein and bad leadership from Anne Budge brought the inevitable results.

The season was cut short and given the policy of the Scottish Government it was never going to be allowed to resume. Hearts voted for the season end but then tried to argue that the League be expanded to 14 for one season. When that failed argued that Dundee United be denied promotion despite being a mile ahead in the Championship.

Obviously the SPFL is to blame! Heart now appear to want to stop the new season stating in August. That will not win them many friends in Scotland.
What about Partick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.