Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

Great effort that considering they where 2 down , let’s hope they can pull it off in extra time

We were fucking shocking from the second half onwards. Both missed great chances to win it and if you had taken the one where that useless **** Duffy clattered Julien, I would have had no complaints you won. It is a **** of a way to lose, after having a real go. I did think Naismith fouled our keeper for your second, but, you could have had three others so poor were we at the back. Obviously glad we won, but it showed me unless we get a keeper and CB in this window, we haven't a fucking hope of the 10. So, well played and see you next season back in the SPFL.,

poor against Dundee despite better second half
next 2 games off due to Scottish Cup postponements but the guys with Covid should be back and at least 1 new signing

Looks like Hearts will run away with it. A few Pars fans / sympathisers on here (like me), so bit disappointed with last few games. A 10 team league means you can go from challenging for promotion to looking at relegation over the space of several games. Not sure why they don't go to 3 top divisions and just play everyone twice - guess it's due to having as many rangers / Celtic games as possible.

Gary Mackay Steven signs for Hearts.
Looks to be a great signing.Turned down a return to the sheep as well.

Gary Mackay Steven signs for Hearts.
Looks to be a great signing.Turned down a return to the sheep as well.
Mackay can be brilliant on his day, but with us he disappeared too often. That might have been down to getting only a few games though. Good signing for you as he will get a run of games to allow him to settle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.