Heated seats

You used to be able to rent cushions in the Platt Lane years ago.

Now that was decadent and aspirational.

i think football needs to sort its priorities out. maybe safe standing as opposed to heated seats. having said that if we have the money to put heating in the seats and people are prepared to pay then thats good for them. i would rather stick to the south stand.

ManCityX said:
Only in corporate areas mate.

I know but I guess it's not the City I know.

Well, we're growing as a club so I guess I'm gonna have to accept changes.

Bit knee jerk, sorry.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:02 am --<br /><br />
davymcfc said:
i think football needs to sort its priorities out. maybe safe standing as opposed to heated seats. having said that if we have the money to put heating in the seats and people are prepared to pay then thats good for them. i would rather stick to the south stand.

Agreed, give me a nice cold seat with the working class fans instead of a heated corporate seat anyday.

mcfcliam said:
ManCityX said:
Only in corporate areas mate.

I know but I guess it's not the City I know.

Well, we're growing as a club so I guess I'm gonna have to accept changes.

Bit knee jerk, sorry.

The City you (we) know though is a club that doesn't win anything and settles for second best. We're moving on from that.

Fifa/Uefa want their Elite stadia to have top class corporate/hospitality facilites and the people at City are going to make sure we have the very best.

If the club is offering heated seats, great food and the like and people are prepared to pay for that then I don't have a problem with it.

The problem with heated seats is that, after some time, the user feels so warm in the behind, that they think they've wet themselves. Next course of action? Stay seated or jump up? Will there be choreography to get all those in the posh seats to jump up a) en masse, b) in turn, like a Mexican wave, or c) totally random? The fat controller could have a field day, suddenly increasing the temperature to sizzling, or switching over to ice-cold. Fun to be had with the posh people!

ManCityX said:
The City you (we) know though is a club that doesn't win anything and settles for second best.

Which City have you been watching? I'd have given a limb to be 2nd best for most of the last 30 years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.