Heated seats

People pay good money for heated seats etc... and money talks in today's game. As a previous poster said UEFA want top class facilities like this in the A class stadiums so if we want to progress this is the way it has to be.

Plus I'm sure there will be plenty of cold seats in the rest of the stadium for year's to come!

goose72 said:
ManCityX said:
The City you (we) know though is a club that doesn't win anything and settles for second best.

Which City have you been watching? I'd have given a limb to be 2nd best for most of the last 30 years!

Post of the Week!!! and SO true....PMSL

I cannot find one negative with it personally. How many new owners have come in and said we WILL make this an elite club only for the reality to be a tight-fisted on-the-cheap approach that ends in tears. It shows huge commitment immediately like the quality signing, work on the website, other work on the stadia, academy and such like. The gods have smiled on City in a huge way with our owners and little digs like this are just attention seeking digs for no reason. Bear in mind our owners air condition stadia in their homeland so thi
s is only to be expected.

Plus, if I popped up with a couple of free tickets for those seats, for any game at standard prices, I would have my arm ripped off at the socket and you know it. Smacks of green eyed monster a bit really.

The rags won't be able to pay their leccy bill soon, so they will be handing out Calor Gas Heaters and a flask of Nescafe soon, while the Blue half are powering up the league like a big, rich goliath!

Enjoy it mate, I told a mate down south (West Ham) about the seats and he said "I envy you and your club so much. You must feel like you've died and gone to heaven?" Yep, that pretty much sums it up....nicely!

Given that the heated seats are in the area where you fork out between £25k-£100k for the right to watch City we can at least make sure that they get comfy seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.