Heating Engineer/Gas Fitter Salford

BackofJeanette

My lads boiler has packed in.he called out an emergency fitter yesterday and the guy said the boiler is obsolete and you can't buy parts.
Meanwhile my lad has googled the part and you can still get it. He thinks the guy is pulling a fast one as he says he needs a new boiler.
So Bluemooners do any of you know anyone decent and honest that could have a look.

Boiler is Ferroli Optimax 25c and the PCB has gone!

My lads boiler has packed in.he called out an emergency fitter yesterday and the guy said the boiler is obsolete and you can't buy parts.
Meanwhile my lad has googled the part and you can still get it. He thinks the guy is pulling a fast one as he says he needs a new boiler.
So Bluemooners do any of you know anyone decent and honest that could have a look.

Boiler is Ferroli Optimax 25c and the PCB has gone!

Be careful with gas don’t cut corners. Not worth it

A gas safety check is needed if it’s gonna be rented. Get someone competent to do the PCB, then get a Gas Safe registered to do safety check.

I had a combi put in a property 18 months ago by a gas safe registered plumber which he signed off. Earlier this year I had a combi put in an adjacent property by a different gas safe plumber and asked him to do the annual safety on the already signed off boiler. He found that the first plumber had used out-of-sight push fit fittings directly on the boiler - illegal and the work of a cowboy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.