Hector Bellerin

Would be an excellent signing, the money is irrelevant in this window & FFP has been cooled anyway so that's not an issue. No better options out there IMO and he joined Arsenal in 2011 so as far as I'm aware he's homegrown? Would count towards one of the 8 homegrown spots in the PL if not the 4 for CL

If we pay for 51m euro ?

I think they'd reject that. Every report says he is happy there, he was one of their best player last season and the Arsenal fans would riot if they sold one of their best players. I just don't think this is realistic and I think it's far more likely that they're using City and Pep like many other clubs to secure him a new contract.

worth it , but Arsenal are in much better position i think now than before when they sold their players to us

There is someone Arsenal want from us, all may become clearer on that score in the next few days.

But not somebody Blues might be chucking themselves off the Nexen Tyre bridge over.

I'd wager the majority would consider Bellerin the better part of any proposed deal that might involve this player.

Interesting.

There is someone Arsenal want from us, all may become clearer on that score in the next few days.

But not somebody Blues might be chucking themselves off the Nexen Tyre bridge over.

I'd wager the majority would consider Bellerin the better part of any proposed deal that might involve this player.

Interesting.

Intriguing, if I was to guess i'd say Mangala, Fernando or Nasri

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.