heiki kovalainen

triplescott

By god, how this guy kept his mclaren seat this year is beyond me, looked ok when he drove for renault for a year but looks totally out of his depth at mclaren. some good news, kimi just failed to get 15th in qualifying, ha ha!

Kimi should make way for Vettel
As they said on BBC Vettel is a lot like Schumaucher

Massa in top 4 :) I hope Ferrari do better, because aint been good enough this year

Vettel is superb, especially in the wet. I got odds of 20/1 at the start for him to win the Drivers so fingers crossed.

ihatemanunited said:
Kimi should make way for Vettel
As they said on BBC Vettel is a lot like Schumaucher

Massa in top 4 :) I hope Ferrari do better, because aint been good enough this year

I think Kimi Raikonnen has had his day, he doesnt seem interested anymore after his title in 2007.
Ferrari should let Kimi have his early retirement and get Vettel in the drivers seat as quick as possible. He was my tip to be world champion this year and it still looks good for him!

Richard said:
Vettel is superb, especially in the wet. I got odds of 20/1 at the start for him to win the Drivers so fingers crossed.
German, superb in the wet. Remeniscent of that other German driver we all know. Used to drive for that Italian team...

Richard said:
Vettel seems like a top bloke as opposed to that other german you are talking about

Very true, which in the future will prove him to be a cut above Michael Schumacher.
Schumacher, top driver, bad sportsman.
Vettel, top driver and as you've said a top bloke.

Feed-The-Goat said:
ive completely gone off F1 my fav was mika hakkinen (sp) he took it right to the wire with schumacher apart from his last year.

Mclaren have always been my fav team but now its just gone shit.

Hakkinen was a fantastic driver! Look at this from Spa 2000...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1WuWu8kGak&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1WuWu8k ... re=related</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.