Helainna - Costello syndrome - Jeremy kyle

Danny St.helens CTID

I have just watched Jeremy Kyle at my mums as I'm painting her living room, mum had Jeremy Kyle on and a little girl named helainna who has Costello syndrome was on there, big city fan who has been a mascot at one of the games if you haven't watched this then please do, I also think a little collection should be done to buy this little girl the new home kit for Next season i will start it at £5 not much I know but iy won't take many £5s to get her the kit.

Amazing amazing little girl!!!

ill give a £10 tell
Danny St.helens CTID said:
I have just watched Jeremy Kyle at my mums as I'm painting her living room, mum had Jeremy Kyle on and a little girl named helainna who has Costello syndrome was on there, big city fan who has been a mascot at one of the games if you haven't watched this then please do, I also think a little collection should be done to buy this little girl the new home kit for Next season i will start it at £5 not much I know but iy won't take many £5s to get her the kit.

Amazing amazing little girl!!!

that old chestnut just watched j;kyle while at mums i bet your an avid fan with your bacon buttys waiting for it to start

the lie detector says i was telling the truth ha ha

NQDP

Cheeky top hat ha ha, no seriously mate look her up on google there are only 23 people in the world with the disease and have a look what she's been through. Cancer at 2 etc heart surgery, if anybody can read her story without a little man tear then fair enough, but us blues always pull together for other blues in need and so far we have £15, tell u what il make it a tenner too so now it's £20

Come on blues even if it's the price of a pint!! Let's get this girl a kit!!

I'd rather put my cash towards getting my own shirt thanks. Just because this girl is on tv doesn't make her any different to the other hundreds if not thousands of disabled City fans out there.

AntMcfc said:
I'd rather put my cash towards getting my own shirt thanks. Just because this girl is on tv doesn't make her any different to the other hundreds if not thousands of disabled City fans out there.

That's fine mate, everyone has an opinion and ur entitled to it, I work in disabled care so I know full well what u mean but there was something about this girl that struck me straight away

That's £25 now lads

I'm going to keep an eye on the topic And when we have enough il post details for donations, as the kit ain't out yet,

£35 already cheers lads and thanks to those who haven't donated but have still give the time to read this topic

Keep it up blues, nearly there!!

-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:42 pm --

I'm going to keep an eye on the topic And when we have enough il post details for donations, as the kit ain't out yet,

£35 already cheers lads and thanks to those who haven't donated but have still give the time to read this topic

Keep it up blues, nearly there!!

-- Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:49 pm --

Bump<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:34 am --<br /><br />bump again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.