Helicopter over east manchester this afternoon

When we get them down here it is usually chasing scallies,when I lived in another house that backed into a park and allotments there were armed police hunting someone
Must be coincidence the same time you stole chocolate and a cat from pet store .

Last edited:
Ferranti?

Thought they went belly up about 30 years ago following a deal with a very dodgy company. I was at Ferranti Electronics (later Plessey), Chadderton from 1980 to 1990.

Liverpool FC and Merseyside police checking out their victory parade route.

Spirit of Shankly have said their will be no bad behaviour and any trouble will be Chelsea skinheads fault anyway.

3 car crash in Ashton, guy got out of a bmw when a car crashed into him trapping him, airlifted to hospital

Ferranti?

Thought they went belly up about 30 years ago following a deal with a very dodgy company. I was at Ferranti Electronics (later Plessey), Chadderton from 1980 to 1990.

The good old days when manufacturers had great sporting grounds, the Ferranti ones were great as were Mather and Platts and Avro’s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.