Hello City fans

Come in Mary D's across the road, really friendly banter especially if you wear your Sunderland top ! ;-)

Fanzone Danny said:
Come in Mary D's across the road, really friendly banter especially if you wear your Sunderland top ! ;-)
Good idea, you could sing a few of your songs too. Get the atmosphere going!

Biginoil said:
Fanzone Danny said:
Good idea, you could sing a few of your songs too. Get the atmosphere going!
I will do. Shall I also try and unite the people of manchester my singing man u songs too. I bet that would go down a treat?

dont go overboard on the anti utd songs. we like to think we're not obsessed with them.
Many of the obvious pubs that the lads on here have pointed out are not great, but they'll be big enough and offer cheap booze.
It's worth trying a few bars in the Northern Quarter as long as you're not all decked out in your shirts.

If I were you mate I'd have a few in town (you should be ok anywhere as I can't see there being any trouble but they don't let football shirts in certain places) then just get a taxi down to the ground or hop on one of the buses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.