Hello from Copenhagen. FCK vs City

JesperDorph

Hello lads.

I've started this topic for you. Since i live in Copenhagen and hold a season ticket for FC Copenhagen i figured i could answer some of your questions about the City of Copenhagen, our team, the stadium, transport etc.

But mainly to discuss the game.

Looking forward to see you lads in Copenhagen.

Jesper , i've got a question .......

If your club are proudly nicknamed 'the lions' , as i'm led to believe ........ then why do your fans take delight in displayin' a large flag that portrays a lion well and truly gettin' its arse kicked on it?

Isn't that bad for morale?

You'd hardly catch Millwalls 'lions' doin' that , would you?

vnffqw.jpg

black mamba said:

If your club are proudly nicknamed 'the lions' , as i'm led to believe ........ then why do your fans take delight in displayin' a large flag that portrays a lion well and truly gettin' its arse kicked on it?

vnffqw.jpg

LOL, the large flag is displayed by Brøndby (the other big Copenhagen Club) before a local derby.....u need to catch up on your know-how of Danish footie mate ;)

pissedagain said:
jesper is the dubliner hard to find once i m in the main square

Nope. If i understand you right you mean the townhall square which is the biggest in the city (close to tivoli). From there you just have to locate the pedestrian street called "Strøget". There's a burger king and a 7-11 store on the corners facing the square. Just walk down it and after about 8-10 mins you'll see the Fountain and the Dubliner on your right hand side...

as far as i know your allocation is 1500. Is that anywhere near enough for you? Usually, you would've been given an allocation of about 4000 but because the stand normally used by away fans are under reconstruction, they have to limit away tickets in these kind of games in order to serve the clubs own fans...

MCFCDENMARK said:
black mamba said:

vnffqw.jpg

LOL, the large flag is displayed by Brøndby (the other big Copenhagen Club) before a local derby.....u need to catch up on your know-how of Danish footie mate ;)

Aaah , that would appear to expain it ........ that photo , believe it or not , was on an FC Copenhagen site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.