Hello from Copenhagen. FCK vs City

pigonthewall said:
what time ,if any time do the pubs close as should be installed by 10 pm wednesday night (night before game) and would like to take part in some pre match training/banter....

Usually the pubs close around 01 in the weekdays, but many places are open late on thursdays though. But you'll always be able to find some place that's open, however i won't guarentee the quality ;) Or, you can always find a 24h liqour store. there's a lot of 7-11 shops in the city center that sell beer 24h a day..

uwerosler28 said:
do you get much details on norwegian football if so how is uwe rosler doing with his team?

His team Viking fk finished 6th in the Norwegian tippeliga. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bold.dk/statistik/tabel.php?liga=17&saeson=43" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bold.dk/statistik/tabel.php? ... &saeson=43</a>

And yes, we are quite updated on scandinavian football in general. There's a lot of rivalry between the clubs in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. We also used to have a league for the top 4 clubs of each league called Royal league, with the same structure as Champions League with a group stage and then knock out rounds. it was only played for 3 years with the last final in 2007. All 3 seasons had Danish winners. 2 times FC Copenhagen and 1 victory to our eternal rivals Brøndby.

Are the locals friendly and looking forward to meeting there Mancunian cousins..(have you got a sister?)

pedigreeblue said:
Are the locals friendly and looking forward to meeting there Mancunian cousins..(have you got a sister?)

There not too shabby. Usually Danes get a long fine with visitors that are here to have a good time. And no i don't have a sister! Isn't that a pretty odd question to ask??? I'm sure the girls are looking forward to hear some accent. Over here the accent is your best friend when your hitting town!

JesperDorph said:
There not too shabby.

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!!!!

From what I remember of the Faroes, the women were quite easily the most beautiful you can get!!!! Anywhere in Scandanavia, they're beautiful!!!

One question actually my Danish friend...do you know the name of a bar that is next to a big church, down some stairs????!!!! Apparently it's owned by an English man....????!!!!

scall1 said:
JesperDorph said:
There not too shabby.

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!!!!

From what I remember of the Faroes, the women were quite easily the most beautiful you can get!!!! Anywhere in Scandanavia, they're beautiful!!!

One question actually my Danish friend...do you know the name of a bar that is next to a big church, down some stairs????!!!! Apparently it's owned by an English man....????!!!!

Well, since i live here i'm bound to say that.. But you're right Scandinavian girls are dropdead georgeous! It's a shame for you lot that you're here in february where it's cold as hell, so they'll all walk around looking fancy with their designer coats not showing anything but ankles... But hey, you might get lucky.

I'm afraid i can't help you with the name of the bar. There are several big churches in the city and lots of basement bars. i'm gonna need more details to come up with a name...

Jesper, do you think the stewards will make a fuss once they find out I'm English and got a ticket in the home end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.