Help a fellow blue win. 1 vote per day!

Done. Keep bumping it every day til they win.

Couple of qs though: 1) what's his Mrs eating in the video? Like a sweet or something?
2) How exactly do you win a roadtrip? Do they just fill the car they'd win with petrol and then send them off on their way to wherever? A cruise or a 5star hol i can see how you win, but a roadtrip confuses me.

1. I dunno what she was eating, we never thought that this video would be used on the website we only thought it was going to be viewed by the directors.
2. We get the chance to be on the Road Trip, the road trip is the actual competition this is the preliminary, we are in the last 10 teams to represent the UK, if we succeed we will be the UK entrant competing against 7 other European countries, we'll be doing 5000km in 4 weeks doing tasks and challenges etc and it is going to be on TV and internet all over Europe, if we actually win the competition at the end of it we win 2 sportscars and £5K to insure and fuel them for a year :)

Would be life changing!

Goater's Shin said:
Done. Keep bumping it every day til they win.

Couple of qs though: 1) what's his Mrs eating in the video? Like a sweet or something?
2) How exactly do you win a roadtrip? Do they just fill the car they'd win with petrol and then send them off on their way to wherever? A cruise or a 5star hol i can see how you win, but a roadtrip confuses me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.