Help!! Advice needed to ticket info

england11_2004 said:
I think the plan is to go anyway go to Wembley as soon as doors open - if the tickets dont work ill have almost 2 hours to sort it out with their customer services

If you've got tickets that are from the stolen batch you wont be sorting anything out with customer services fella, you just wont be getting in the ground with them tickets, simple as that

DickieDavisEyes said:
england11_2004 said:
I think the plan is to go anyway go to Wembley as soon as doors open - if the tickets dont work ill have almost 2 hours to sort it out with their customer services

If you've got tickets that are from the stolen batch you wont be sorting anything out with customer services fella, you just wont be getting in the ground with them tickets, simple as that
No the tickets are sweet i have since found out ! But im just worried City will cancel them now as they know they have been sold on and shouldnt have been

england11_2004 said:
DickieDavisEyes said:
No the tickets are sweet i have since found out ! But im just worried City will cancel them now as they know they have been sold on and shouldnt have been

They wont cancel them, absolutely no chance, stop worrying yourself ;-)

england11_2004 said:
DickieDavisEyes said:

city cant do a tap unless they are stolen tickets city will no which are stolen and have a ban put on those tickets stop panicking u will be fine

england11_2004 said:
DickieDavisEyes said:

Stop being wet, Time to MAN-UP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.