Help buying curtains

StrangewaysHereWeCome

As the title suggests, I'm after some advice/tips on buying curtains for my flat. However, I have a fairly large window it's five foot drop and ten foot wide! and I cannot find anything of these dimensions. I've resigned myself to buying two pairs of 'normal' size and utilising them the best I can but, the cost of these fucking things is a eye opener and I ask you, the good people of BM if you know anywhere that does them cheaper than £30 a pair? Even Wilkos are something like £35 and they don't appear very thick and what I want them for is mainly heat retention as I'm sure the warmth from the heaters is going straight out the window, no pun intended.

Tried googling without much luck so any help, ta.

As the title suggests, I'm after some advice/tips on buying curtains for my flat. However, I have a fairly large window it's five foot drop and ten foot wide! and I cannot find anything of these dimensions. I've resigned myself to buying two pairs of 'normal' size and utilising them the best I can but, the cost of these fucking things is a eye opener and I ask you, the good people of BM if you know anywhere that does them cheaper than £30 a pair? Even Wilkos are something like £35 and they don't appear very thick and what I want them for is mainly heat retention as I'm sure the warmth from the heaters is going straight out the window, no pun intended.

Tried googling without much luck so any help, ta.
Fuck me your own bog no slopping out now curtains the nick has changed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.