Help educate me food and drink wise on a budget.

carlos tevez is a blue

Dear Bluemoon cunts.

Can you recommend some middle class bargains?

As most Bluemoon cunts know I eat frozen shite like micro kebabs and frozen pizzas.

My idea of a buying a posh drink is spending £7 on a bottle of Mad Dog.

I'd like to eat positively middle class things like fucking veg but it has to taste nice and be cheap.

Kun Aguero said:
Dear Bluemoon c**ts.

As most Bluemoon c**ts know I eat frozen shite like micro kebabs and frozen pizzas.

I'd like to eat positively middle class things like fucking veg but it has to taste nice and be cheap.

if you really want to do this, buy a big pan and make big batches and freeze individual portions.
things like chilli and bolognaise work out to about £1 a portion (inc rice or pasta) if you bulk them out with some root veg. grate it in and you wont even notice it and its healthier.
You can make a really nice chicken curry for about the same price (with rice), again bulk it out with some red lentils, chick peas and garden peas/green beans.

Soups are always good, cheap and nice especially with a slab of good bread, again its about a £1 a portion including the bread. My favs are ham and green lentil, spicy carrot and red lentil, leak and potato, chorizo and cabbage and spicy parsnip.

if you are serious , PM me and I will send you some recipes

by the way i am not talking tiny portions, you dont get to weigh 25 stone like me eating small amounts

Blueberries
Raspberries
Strawberries
Pineapple
Apples
Grapefruit
Lemons
Banana
Melon Broccoli
Kale
Cauliflower
Asparagus
Peppers
Spinach
Cabbage
Lettuce
Onions
Garlic
Baby leaf salad
Cucumber
Baby tomatoes
Celery
Avocado
Pak Choi
Pal Choi
Courgette
Aubergine
Mange tout
Baby corn
Extra lean mince
Grass Fed Steak
Turkey breast
Chicken breast
Tuna Steak
Cod
Haddock
Salmon
Mackerel
Eggs
Baby new potatoes
Sweet potatoes
Jasmine Rice
Basmati Rice
Quinoa
Porridge oats
Cottage cheese
Total Greek yogurt
Cashew nuts
Walnuts
Almonds
Hummus
Dark chocolate 90%
Rice cakes Extra virgin olive oil
Lucy Bee Coconut oil
Balsamic vinegar
Chilli
Cinnamon
Basil
Coriander
Peri Peri
Cajun
Jerk
Flax seed
Green Tea

That's all your ever need food wise and it will add years to your life as well as excercise.

Chrisja1000 said:
Blueberries
Raspberries
Strawberries
Pineapple
Apples
Grapefruit
Lemons
Banana
Melon Broccoli
Kale
Cauliflower
Asparagus
Peppers
Spinach
Cabbage
Lettuce
Onions
Garlic
Baby leaf salad
Cucumber
Baby tomatoes
Celery
Avocado
Pak Choi
Pal Choi
Courgette
Aubergine
Mange tout
Baby corn
Extra lean mince
Grass Fed Steak
Turkey breast
Chicken breast
Tuna Steak
Cod
Haddock
Salmon
Mackerel
Eggs
Baby new potatoes
Sweet potatoes
Jasmine Rice
Basmati Rice
Quinoa
Porridge oats
Cottage cheese
Total Greek yogurt
Cashew nuts
Walnuts
Almonds
Hummus
Dark chocolate 90%
Rice cakes Extra virgin olive oil
Lucy Bee Coconut oil
Balsamic vinegar
Chilli
Cinnamon
Basil
Coriander
Peri Peri
Cajun
Jerk
Flax seed
Green Tea

That's all your ever need food wise and it will add years to your life as well as excercise.

We're dealing with an exceptional case here.

Let's just start with 'fresh'.

Ha ha.

Mate, I have a 3 year old and 8 week old, if I can do it you can. Just 15 mins a night cooking and 20 mins excercise 4 times a week. If you are doing it at home I will send you some info.

Kun Aguero said:
Dear Bluemoon cunts.

As most Bluemoon cunts know I eat frozen shite like micro kebabs and frozen pizzas.

All from Morrisons

12.5 kg bag of spuds £2

Minced Beef 500g x 5 £9.95

Brown Onions 5kg £1.99

24 oxo cubes £1.50

8 foil trays x 2 £2

For £17 you can buy the basic ingredients for homemade cottage pie. Make a huge batch and put them into the individual foil trays and freeze them. That's 16 individual meals at just over a quid each.
If you buy spent a few quid buying some dried herbs, a few tins of tomatos and a giant bag of pasta, you could make spag boll just as cheaply.

p.s. leave the skin on the spuds, it saves time, it tastes ok, and they go a lot further.

Kun Aguero said:

A few carrots, parsnips and an onion in a roasting dish sprayed with olive oil and roasted in the oven for half an hour tastes lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.