Help for a french city fan

valdu07

Hi everybody ! I'm french and i'm a huge city fan. I've never been to see a city game and i would like my dream to come true. Next season i would like to attend to the derby in city of manchester stadium but i've no idea of how finding tickets.
I've sent an e-mail to the TO and they told me that i could buy tickets on city website without any special card and if i buy it ten days before tip-off the could send it in France. So my question is: Is it possible to get tickets for the manchester derby by internet without having any fan card or anything else ?
I've read many topics here and saw that I needed points or card to buy tickets. I don't understand everything. I'm really sorry for my bad english and hope you an happy day.

Thanks.

alright mate, i reckon you'll probably need a city/accesscard to get a ticket for the derby, although you could borrow someones customer number off here and get yourself a ticket over the phone.

valdu07 said:
No chance to get one by the general sale on internet ?
What you can do is register for a customer number on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk</a>
If the tickets do go on general sale which is unlikely, you can buy on there. They'll send them to you.

thanks for your help guy ! I've juste 2 last question:
Have I more chances to get tickets by general sales for games like Chelsea or Arsenal ?
And do you think that for thys type of huge game i could use ticketexchange service ?

Phone the ticket office............buy an access card (£2) and then you can buy tickets for games BEFORE they go on general sale.

but i don't need this card for ticket exchange so ?

For example in France many people sell their tickets on website like ebay, why isn't it possible in your country ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.