help needed derby day travel from abersoch area

gxblue

on holiday for the week need to know if there is any coaches or anything running from surrounding area. cheers. pm me please. i have heard a coach travels up the A55 on matchdays is this true any help appreciated cheers

gxblue said:
on holiday for the week need to know if there is any coaches or anything running from surrounding area. cheers. pm me please. i have heard a coach travels up the A55 on matchdays is this true any help appreciated cheers

Did you find out if there's a bus on the A55 route? And if so, where does it set off from?

DigDog said:
gxblue said:

Did you find out if there's a bus on the A55 route? And if so, where does it set off from?
not found anything out yet, the train from bangor is £32 return, just a ball ache getting from abersoch to bangor

cheers for the offer mate i think we are going to come home saturday morning now so i can take my son with me cheers again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.