Help needed fellow City fans please

Pollocks OG

Team supported
MANCHESTER CITY
Morning blues,

Sorry mods if posting this in the wrong place. I'm looking for some help

My 10 year old son unfortunately had a double fracture on his arm before Xmas, which meant a long and difficult 6 month recovery period and him missing out on a full season with his football team which is literally his life and he's the proud captain of. Anyway a few weeks ago he had (what we thought) would be his final op to remove the pins and finally get him back towards playing again. We went on holiday to Tenerife and everything was bright and positive - his football friends ready to welcome him back. After a week of watching him like a hawk (no running round the pool, telling him to be careful playing etc) the worse nightmare happened. Last night of the holiday and he ran up the corridor of our hotel and tripped up - falling on his arm and refracturing both bones in his arm - as you can imagine, we're heartbroken for him and now back to square one with another 6 months of recovery, no playing football or anything else and us trying to keep his chin up (a task at the minute that is very difficult)

Anyway me and the missis were hoping to try and see if we could get a way of contacting the club - just to see if there would be any token of support they could give. Wouldn't even need to be anything big but we are sure it would cheer him up a little. Does anybody have any advice of who/how we could have a go at this?

Thanks everyone for reading.

I think my missus has just sent letters ( old school ! ) in the past few years. I dont think it's even addressed to anyone in particular.
She has always had a reply and both times a signed Sergio picture and a few match programmes.

Good luck and hope your lad is ok soon.

Nice one everyone, responses appreciated. Don't suppose anyone would know Danny Wilson email address?

I think my missus has just sent letters ( old school ! ) in the past few years. I dont think it's even addressed to anyone in particular.
She has always had a reply and both times a signed Sergio picture and a few match programmes.

Good luck and hope your lad is ok soon.
Thanks mate. So has she just addressed the letter directly to City? No name etc. Cheers

It may just be worth asking the Orthopaedic team if there is a metabolic cause for this to have happened..Unlikely but it does happen. Not enough sunlight in Manchester, make sure he gets Vit D supplements !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.