Help Needed..Lost item

scousemanc said:
blueshortshorts said:
scousemanc said:
I don't really understand what you mean. Could you describe it in a bit more detail?

Sorry mate best I can do..it came in a bag described as "party time inflatable" if that helps. And it had a brown bit on the end....god I miss that banana

Ah, so you gave it the name "Banana"? That gives me something to go on, although I'm still not picturing it. Was there by any chance a picture of a premiership manager on the brown bit on the end?

No..it did have brown stripes down the side, and a small valve.

m in the same situatuion mate, lost mine at the end in a moment of anger/dissapointment/upset and threw it, it sounds preety much like the one you described, i lost my last one in copenhagen when we scored and i couldnt put up with losing another, itupsets me knowing someone has my bananas and one could still be lonely in denmark :( i feel for you mate ;)

roaminblue said:
sorry mate, but its your own fault.

i would NEVER dream of taking an inflatable, banana or otherwise, out with me without making sure it has details on it somewhere.

for future reference:

http://www.microchipidsystems.com/

but honestly, it doesn't sound like you're a fit owner right now.

maybe clutching at straws, but does it respond to anything? is it likely to head back to a known spot, such as a regular walk area?

I think you're right. Perhaps I'm not a fit owner. I will be heading up the Joe Mercer way on Sunday afternoon at about 2.30pm for one last look, so hopefully it will know to hang around by the programme sellers kiosk waiting for me...I'll tell you if I get there and see anyone with it, there'll be carnage.

mcfc_nick said:
does it have any mates that we could ask to see if they know of it's whereabouts?

The only person i can think of is some "yellow bird" who I've heard sung about, they say she apparantly lives "up high in banana tree"..need to find her number

blueshortshorts said:
I think you're right. Perhaps I'm not a fit owner. I will be heading up the Joe Mercer way on Sunday afternoon at about 2.30pm for one last look, so hopefully it will know to hang around by the programme sellers kiosk waiting for me...I'll tell you if I get there and see anyone with it, there'll be carnage.

well, if its theft, thats a different matter.

you would be well within your rights to stomp anyone wielding your prize possession. show them no mercy so they may learn the error of their ways, and should they survive the beating...at least know that their is crossing the line and then there is stealing a man's banana!

roaminblue said:
blueshortshorts said:

well, if its theft, thats a different matter.

you would be well within your rights to stomp anyone wielding your prize possession. show them no mercy so they may learn the error of their ways, and should they survive the beating...at least know that their is crossing the line and then there is stealing a man's banana!

Amen to that....God help em I say!

I think I've found what you were looking for.

Tote_Bag_Yellow_And_Brown-287x360.jpg

Have you tried the Lost Banana Office at CoMS

Dont know the number, but if the ring the main number, and ask to be put through to the Lost Banana Office, i`m sure they will do their best to help you!

Hope this helps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.