Help needed - re booking tickets for Barca with Thomas Cook

CC1

Want to book the overnight package. When I used to book with Thomas Cook, it included the ticket. On the Thomson web site you have a choice of 'No Thanks - recommended' or 'designated away fan area + £78 pp'. Is this the option for including the ticket in the booking - provided you have sufficient points or is it just another way of Thomson getting more money out of us? It's not clear if we have to get our own tickets from the club. I know if you don't' qualify, you get your money back but I'd prefer Thomson to get the tickets for us like Thomas Cook used to. I went into the Thomas Cook travel agents but they didn't have a clue whether the booking included a ticket or not. Anyone else booked and if so, what does it include?

Re: Help needed - re booking tickets for Barca with Thomas C

When I went with them to Ajax they provided the ticket within the price. Its supposed to be on the basis that you have enough points but they're given some latitude by the club in order to fill the plane.

cibaman said:
When I went with them to Ajax they provided the ticket within the price. Its supposed to be on the basis that you have enough points but they're given some latitude by the club in order to fill the plane.

Cheers mate. Did you select the option for the Designated Away Fan Area to include the ticket?

CC1 said:
cibaman said:

Cheers mate. Did you select the option for the Designated Away Fan Area to include the ticket?

It sounds vaguely familiar but it was a couple of years ago

cibaman said:
CC1 said:
cibaman said:

It sounds vaguely familiar but it was a couple of years ago

I think Thomas Cook organised the trips then and they definitely included the ticket - we went last year to Bayern and the year before to Madrid.
This year it is Thomson Sport and their web site is not very clear though. I could do with hearing from someone who has booked this year with Thomson - thanks anyway :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.