Help needed to get through the day

mcfcfaz

I went out last night with my mates for the first time in 6 months ,got in about an hour ago an feel like shit ,my son is sat watching dora the explorer,my daughter is about to get up and everything is going in slow motion and its my other halfs saturday morning lie in,i dont know how im going to cope.

Take them to the park and just sit on a bench. Easy for you, they're happy and the fresh air will help your hangover. Buy a bottle of vitamin water revive on the way and sip it. Remember that in no time they'll be in bed again and you can relax. Next time, don't drink so much!

Works every time...

2uqncjd.jpg

Cant stomach anything ,watching barbie and i want the world to swallow me up .

Take the medicine.

Repeat every two hours till you feel better.......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7k2Otl_vk[/youtube]

Do not exceed stated dose

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Take the medicine.

Repeat every two hours till you feel better.......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7k2Otl_vk[/youtube]

Do not exceed stated dose

That always does the job but just had to do the shit while puking at the same time trick

i as on a 12 hour bender last night. Woke up and missus tells me she is working and i am babysitting. My son 3 is emptying the washing basket and climbing in it as we speak and i am in bed watching him! Feel a bit guilty but very rarely go out as feel bad i have wasted a day! how do people do this every week?

whats platt doing said:
i as on a 12 hour bender last night. Woke up and missus tells me she is working and i am babysitting. My son 3 is emptying the washing basket and climbing in it as we speak and i am in bed watching him! Feel a bit guilty but very rarely go out as feel bad i have wasted a day! how do people do this every week?

Fuck knows, I've got to the stage where the drinking isn't worth the hangover so I stop after 2 or 3.

Used to bow to peer pressure and it's still hard not to, but I've grown up a lot since I had kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.