Help needed to stop me getting banned!!!

Another self righteous posh twat

Who knew that “posh twat” was the current terminology for someone who doesn’t have a criminal record, doesn’t nick things from people or organizations, and doesn’t worry about getting gripped at football matches?!

This Forum is like a socioeconomic laboratory, and you sound like one of the rats that’ll never find his way out of the maze!

Living an honest and legal life: You should try it!!

Who knew that “posh twat” was the current terminology for someone who doesn’t have a criminal record, doesn’t nick things from people or organizations, and doesn’t worry about getting gripped at football matches?!

This Forum is like a socioeconomic laboratory, and you sound like one of the rats that’ll never find his way out of the maze!

I better not reply to the thread I'd be hanged in the market place:)

9bf59ffbcdbd5c873d444e70109c1e88b8de34d2e98641ccbbc86f4d3bbf8545.jpg

trouble with city is 'and i don't agree with how they do it this way' they get the information from GMP about an arrest then they automatically ban you even before any court case so in effect you are serving a ban while innocent and that can cost you a lot of money if your a S/T holder, you may not have a court case and charges may be dropped but your still banned until whoever gets their finger out and activates your card. i'm sure if they banned you and you had a financial hit (and were not charged by the police) you would be in a very good position to take the club to the small claims court for losses
jibbing in isnt a massive crime and i have done it myself so i'm not having a pop at the OP and i dont think people should,he just wanted to see his team

Last edited:
Jibbing...a cute name for stealing, gaining entry without a ticket.

As for a banning order, I doubt you have much to fear, as you don’t BUY tickets anyway!

”Don’t do the crime, if you can’t do the time!”

Tbh, I’m surprised you’re looking for help as you readily admit you nicked in, but desire to hide behind “it’s a civil issue, not criminal” and have other, upstanding, people help you out of your predicament? Ballsy!!

I’d politely suggest there is a lesson to be learned, which it appears you didn’t learn the first time you got in trouble. Maybe we should just create some new rules so that you get off Scott-free, so you can keep going to games for nowt?!

BTW, this happened right in front of me at Wembley and I was not well pleased. Lad just butted into line, threw me a wink and a grin, and squeezed through with my niece.

Obviously, I didn’t shop him, but niece had no idea what was going on and it wasn’t easy to explain without teaching her what cunts some people are!

And, yes, I’m feeling a little judgmental.

pushes eyes in upward position,,, were you going on tour with city in the 70s ,if so how did you sleep at night ;-)

pushes eyes in upward position,,, were you going on tour with city in the 70s ,if so how did you sleep at night ;-)
Well, if by “going on tour between my 7th and 16th birthday” you mean going to away games, I did when I could, but couldn’t always afford it...plus I played football almost every Sat & Sun.

Sadly, it appears “couldn’t always afford it” is a non-issue now, because one just nicks whatever they want, when they want...possibly because they don’t want to be a posh twat and pay for shit!

I would be amazed if any of the people on here saying they have never heard of jibbing or never done it and think it is so wrong are from Manchester. It is something everybody I knew did years ago. I even did it at the stoke final for a 'giggle', to show how easy it was even though I had a ticket.

Now, I don't know the OP and I am not saying whether he is right or wrong but the game in question isn't easy to get a ticket for but I would guess if he could have bought a ticket for it he would have done happily.

Football was a working mans game, clearly those days are gone and we are now a middle class do as you are told lot. I do wonder where all these people were only a few years ago when we came out of the wilderness. Our trips to Wembley were covered on here as were the tales of how to Jib in. I cannot remember one post of condemnation then. On that glorious day when we had to beat QPR loads mentioned trying to jib in and again not one post of condemnation, no mention of theft, no snobbery, no one posting 'I'm not a criminal' so has our moral high ground only come when we won the league back to back and Wembley is no longer a great place to go ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.