Help needed - who is he???

Theo555

This is going to be vague - I am sat in a BMW garage and opposite me is someone I recognise from football - about 55 years old, grey hair - he is or used to be a chairman and part of the FA - he is talking to someone about going to Plymouth this past weekend - who the bloody hell is he - any pictures or guesses would help!

Shit I know this is vague but he has just slagged off city so I want to work out who is he and give him some back!<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:16 am --<br /><br />Please help!!

Plymouth were at home to Huddersfield and won 2-1 this weekend (not that that in itself helps though).

Hope I'm not insulting your City-related memory or knowledge too much but is it Peter Reid? Isn't he Plymouth's new manager? Wouldn't have thought he'd be knocking City though.

He looks a bit like david davis but it is not him<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:04 pm --<br /><br />
GaudinoMotors said:
I wouldn't bother - you don't seem to have all your facts

I know I dont that is why I am asking you!! Bloody hell dont reply if you have just got shite to say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.