Help needed

Theo555

I am in barcelona and have noticed they are playing numancia tonight - i speak no words of spanish and am trying to get tickets - has anyone been here before and how do you buy them?

Theo555 said:
I am in barcelona and have noticed they are playing numancia tonight - i speak no words of spanish and am trying to get tickets - has anyone been here before and how do you buy them?

You could print this off

¿La excusa me.can usted me demuestra donde puedo comprar boletos para el partido de fútbol por favor?

Excuse me.can you show me where I can buy tickets for the football match please?

Or use this link to translate what you wanna say
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Type in what you want to say and click the box underneath to translate to your hearts content

Theo, I was reading something a while ago that they have kiosks outside the ground for any unsold tickets(should be OK with the opposition)! But don't quote me!

Mate it's a 130,000 seater stadium and they get on average 80,000 so I wouldnt worry. My ex used to live there and I used to go over a lot when she was at uni and I always got a ticket on the night at the game. Plus it's not a third world country, they speak English! Just pop down (or up in this case) to the ground and buy one, simple as.

not my fault! said:
Mate it's a 130,000 seater stadium and they get on average 80,000 so I wouldnt worry. My ex used to live there and I used to go over a lot when she was at uni and I always got a ticket on the night at the game. Plus it's not a third world country, they speak English! Just pop down (or up in this case) to the ground and buy one, simple as.

Thats an even better solution than mine was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.