Help please

Goaters

I bought a laptop a month ago and after problem with payment it seems the kind fellas at laptopsdirect ordered me 2 after telling them numerous times on the phone only 1 was meant to be delivered and they said of course. Anyway a couple of days later shock horror 2 laptops arrived so cost over £1600 which is money i can't afford to lose.

On the first day it arrived I emailed and called but got no response, the day after was told I had to have a skin cancer op so did not chase them up again till a week after once I was back home.

Since then been emailing every day and when I eventually spoke to the manager he said after 7 days they don't offer returns whatever the circumstances. I'm just wondering if there is anything else I can do so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

28 days with the receipt in original condition he is obliged by consumer law, the lying fucker. Send it back by recorded post that has to be signed for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.