Help Please!!!!!!

Ive been engaged to every girlfriend ive had, wait till they start dropping hints then give them a ring and it keeps em quiet for another few years, ive been engaged four times and never been married

bluemoon73 said:
Ive been engaged to every girlfriend ive had, wait till they start dropping hints then give them a ring and it keeps em quiet for another few years, ive been engaged four times and never been married

I've got a mate like you. Falls in love on the 2nd date and ends up engaged all the time.

We call him "lord of the rings".

if your going to do it, do it right. Go round and ask her dad for permission, i did even though i had lived with her, Its makes you look even more of a gent, and wins browny points with the future inlaws.

i did it 9 yrs ago hung over in bed sunday morning was just pissin about really,so my advice is
DONT DO IT

only jokin mate ,dont think i can live without her now, but make sure you make it clear to her that she cant come between you and City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.