Help required: Famous City Partnerships.

m27

S-A-L-F-O-R-D Salford Blues MCFC, S-A-L-F-O-R-D Sa
My mate's involved in an advertising campaign at the moment and he's asked for my help. He's compiling 'famous partnerships' for a few high profile clubs and City is one of them. He's asked me who I think would resonate with most City fans and my mind's gone blank.

We've got the obvious Bell, Lee and Summerbee and Mercer and Allison and the less obvious Quinn and Walsh but other than that none really stick out from personal experience (been going since 1984, Smith and Cunningham??).

They can be defensive partnerships, midfield partnerships, anything really from any era. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

m27 said:
My mate's involved in an advertising campaign at the moment and he's asked for my help. He's compiling 'famous partnerships' for a few high profile clubs and City is one of them. He's asked me who I think would resonate with most City fans and my mind's gone blank.

We've got the obvious Bell, Lee and Summerbee and Mercer and Allison and the less obvious Quinn and Walsh but other than that none really stick out from personal experience (been going since 1984, Smith and Cunningham??).

They can be defensive partnerships, midfield partnerships, anything really from any era. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Benarbia and Berkovic. Rosler, Walsh and Beagrie.

Lake, White, Hinchcliffe, Brightwell and Redmond all brought through the youth team and the core of a team who have finished higher in the top division than any in my lifetime. Plus they helped stuff the bastards 5-1.

i think Goater & Huckerby had a great season, which put them as 2nd top scoring partnership ever for City (in a single season)....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.