Help required for autographs

bluemoonrisin

Hi All,

I am looking to grow my City memorabilia and would like to get some autographs of the current squad.

I live in Droylsden so have easy access to the ground and campus most days.

I wondered if I could get some advice as to the best way to access the players for autographs, is there a good place/time to hang out after training pre match etc, is there someone to speak to at the club? anything i'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance for your help

Terrorist alert ;)

Serious though, I have noticed on many occasions around the 6-7pm time, players driving out of the campus exit which goes directly onto the a6010 going towards the new college buildings and so on.

Seen loads of players coming out of that exit such as Yaya (he didn't seem drunk)

Terrorist alert ;)

Serious though, I have noticed on many occasions around the 6-7pm time, players driving out of the campus exit which goes directly onto the a6010 going towards the new college buildings and so on.

Seen loads of players coming out of that exit such as Yaya (he didn't seem drunk)
Thanks ste, just the kind of advice I was looking for, it seems a long time since I just stood outside Maine Road wagging it lol

Yea only struggle you might get is if there is no traffic so they aren't waiting to pull out.
When I've gone by this time the players were waiting to pull out.
You could wait there and make it obvious you want something signed, hopefully they'll wind down their windows for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.