help satanta ????

bezer57

how do u cancel they have been givin me shite for 2 mounths now sayin i owe them arrrrrrrrrr

Its bloody difficult to cancel.

We found the only way to cancel it was to stop the direct debit ourselves through the bank. Shitanta didnt even listen to us when we rang them up. Cut us off, but still kept charging us

mcfc_ms said:
Its bloody difficult to cancel.

We found the only way to cancel it was to stop the direct debit ourselves through the bank. Shitanta didnt even listen to us when we rang them up. Cut us off, but still kept charging us

Yep. That's the way to do it. Cancel the direct debit.

Setanta won't allow you to cancel, you just have to stop paying them and then ignore them

thanks guys. i have cancelled the d.d but they said coz i cancelled the d.d they said that cancel,s the cancellation ??yes thats right ??

bezer57 said:
thanks guys. i have cancelled the d.d but they said coz i cancelled the d.d they said that cancel,s the cancellation ??yes thats right ??

As long as you aren't paying them money, they can talk whatever shite they like.

Just ignore the two letters a month you will get from them for the next 25 years.

When you get rid of them eventually they will continuously call you.

I repeated what I heard on here and subsequently got told they would remove my details.

Conversation went like this:

"hello sir i am calling from shitanta sports"

me "........"

"I am here to offer you a wonderful deal"

"........."

"We can offer you shitanta for 6.99 a month! Thats right 6.99"

"......."

"well Sir?"

"Have you stopped showing Manchester United games?"

Him ".........."

"I got sick to death of paying 14 pound a month to see the featured game weekly was Manure, if I wanted to watch a bunch of arseholes I would get tickets to see Elton John."

"......."

"We will remove your details from the system sir."

BimboBob said:
bezer57 said:
how do u cancel they have been givin me shite for 2 mounths now sayin i owe them arrrrrrrrrr

Pretending to be a pirate is not going to help,especially when you phone them.

PMSL

Reminded me of an old joke

Why are pirates called pirates?

because they aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

coat on...lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.