Help the Manchester Corinthians book by Gary James

Gary James

I could really do with support from the Bluemoon community for my latest labour of love… it’s a book I’ve been researching for years on the Manchester Corinthians’ women’s team founded in 1949. I’ve known some of the Corinthians for over 35 years and I’ve been specifically interviewing those who played, researching the club’s history and promoting the club for years. So how can everyone help?
Well, the news about the book really needs sharing far and wide. I’m still trying to ensure as comprehensive record of the club and its players is told. So far I’ve identified over 230 names of women who played for the club but there will be others. So please help spread the word and others may come forward. I keep saying to people ‘ask your mam or your nan if she played’ so please do.

Next, as I’m self funding the book it is a significant financial gamble for me personally. So, if anyone orders the book prepublication they will be helping enormously. As a thank you everyone ordering before publication will get their name included within a special roll of honour printed within the book. For details of all of this see (and share to anyone you know):

Thanks for all your help. It means a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.