Help Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueparsman

Hi my fellow blue has had his seasoncard cancelled by city because there has been an issue with his direct debit. He has been down to all the home games but for some reason his ticket on his phone for Chelsea (in Jan) game did not work in Jan. (he had ticket on phone) The head steward let him in. Not thinking anything of it but a female came up and said he was in her seat but obviously when he showed his ticket on phone to her there was no issues as she sat in a space. He then called customer services and they have now sold his seat (which is next to his dads) for the rest of the season and told him he has to join the season card waiting list next season. They said he had cancelled his direct debit. His dad is 70 and travels to every home game and they will not give him his seat back. Does anyone know a contact he could call or email to try and resolve this. The person on other end of phone just said there was nothing they could do. Surely there must be summit they can do. I know a few names have been mentioned on here to contact. Any help would be grateful.

Hi my fellow blue has had his seasoncard cancelled by city because there has been an issue with his direct debit. He has been down to all the home games but for some reason his ticket on his phone for Chelsea (in Jan) game did not work in Jan. (he had ticket on phone) The head steward let him in. Not thinking anything of it but a female came up and said he was in her seat but obviously when he showed his ticket on phone to her there was no issues as she sat in a space. He then called customer services and they have now sold his seat (which is next to his dads) for the rest of the season and told him he has to join the season card waiting list next season. They said he had cancelled his direct debit. His dad is 70 and travels to every home game and they will not give him his seat back. Does anyone know a contact he could call or email to try and resolve this. The person on other end of phone just said there was nothing they could do. Surely there must be summit they can do. I know a few names have been mentioned on here to contact. Any help would be grateful.
contact Prestwich Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.