Henry Winter

m27

S-A-L-F-O-R-D Salford Blues MCFC, S-A-L-F-O-R-D Sa
Was it definitely him who asked that fucking question about Rory Delap?

Whoever it was would have been a knob but Christ I've hated that fucker for a long long time now. He is one of the very worst United sympathisers in the media and that just puts the cherry on the cake.

I hope he's turned away from the door next time he turns up at Carrington or Eastlands.

What was the question about Delap?

Winter is indeed a cretin of the highest order.

Sky Blue said:
Definitely him mate. Public enemy No1 that slimy c*nt.

He also asked the "have you researched the owners to see what kind of people they are" question, the horrible snidy little twat!

Slimeball............. When all the press were calling baconface for his attack on the referee not being fit, this slimey bastard was up Fergie's arse saying he'd done nowt wrong (maybe to get an interview or some snippet of news) He is nothing but a football reporter but he swans about like he is an ex England manager that won two world cups.

GAZZA said:
Slimeball............. When all the press were calling baconface for his attack on the referee not being fit, this slimey bastard was up Fergie's arse saying he'd done nowt wrong (maybe to get an interview or some snippet of news) He is nothing but a football reporter but he swans about like he is an ex England manager that won two world cups.

I will never forget that he was on Radio 5 when the Glazer takeover was happening and they were taking calls from reds who were in supporter's groups, associated with the fanzines etc, and it was sickening....he was on familiar terms with all of them.

The only reason he had any time for us was because of Hughes (mmmmm, now where's the link there?) so now he's gone he's reverted to type.

Google him chaps, and don't forget his face.

Smug wanker.

winter_1101583.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.