Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
SouthStand211 said:
From a 3 page dampened rumour and a little help from Freestyler, we got it REALLY going didn't we?!! 25 pages?
This is the great thing about having a good post count, is you only have ONE chance to fool a few people.

I'm walking away from Bluemoon for the rest of the transfer window as promised. ;o)

PS: Va va voom

You're a fucking prick mate.

You smartarse childish c.unt

SouthStand211 said:
From a 3 page dampened rumour and a little help from Freestyler, we got it REALLY going didn't we?!! 25 pages?
This is the great thing about having a good post count, is you only have ONE chance to fool a few people.

I'm walking away from Bluemoon for the rest of the transfer window as promised. ;o)

What a knob you really are!!
Delighted we didnt get him, hate that cheating prick anyway.

SouthStand211 said:

Didn't I tell you SouthStand and Freestyler are in this together?

What a sad prick. What sort of piloc gets their jollies by doing something like this?

Ok so you had some people fooled, what now? You and freestyler off for a quick wank together? Get a life.

Locking this now, as it will become a thread slagging off SouthStand and Freestyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.