Here you go.

So your source has basically told you bits and pieces that have been on Newsnow this week.

Any chance we can start banning clowns starting shot threads like these ??

strait up, thats strate from the horse's mouth,

8b57rb8.gif

mcfc_die_hard said:
Things have been a bit quite lately but just spoke again to my source and he give me a bit of info on a couple of possible transfers.

Firtsly, City are looking to bring in RSC for a strait replacement for JO i dont know how long it might take for the transfer to go through but Hughes definately wants RSC at City for the start of next season.

Also We are looking very much at the possibility of Arjen Robben. Nothing has been done yet but Hughes does rate this player and wants him at City but we have not moved for him yet but it looks like a possibility.

Also he has had nothing concrete its just a rumour that he has heard and it is that City are looking to bring in the centre half Luisao from Benfica.

Just a bit of info you might like.

what source is this the papers? all this stuffs bin flyin around for a good week or so what an anity climax

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.