hereos

Benarbia said:
TFC said:
Mike22 said:
who'd you rather

Claire or her biological mum

Both at the same time :O

;)

Great episode last night, tied a lot of stuff together.

Hahahah you have such low standard, it was utter trash. Who gives a fuck is Sylar & Elle shared a pie previously.

The most interesting part was the change in title from Heroes to Villains

Here's me, appreciating your opinion....

audiodave08 said:
BUMP

anyone up to speed yet? just watched episode 11 the ecilipse part 2, one of the best episodes this season imo. sets it up nicely for the last two episodes in this chapter.

Though season 3 was 23 Episodes?

SouthStand211 said:
audiodave08 said:
BUMP

anyone up to speed yet? just watched episode 11 the ecilipse part 2, one of the best episodes this season imo. sets it up nicely for the last two episodes in this chapter.

I just watched the Eclipse Part 2 last night. Bloody good it was. Please don't tell me that there's only two epsiodes left!

Joycee Banercheck said:
SouthStand211 said:
audiodave08 said:
BUMP

I just watched the Eclipse Part 2 last night. Bloody good it was. Please don't tell me that there's only two epsiodes left!

theres two episodes left in this chapter "villans" then the second part of this season will be called "fugitives" and will last 12 episodes. all in all there will be 25 episodes this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.