Here's another vid I haven't seen before ..

baldmosher said:
I never noticed that Dzeko twats Mancini over the head with the champagne bottle before.

He has to chase him all over the pitch first. Similar thing last year, when we won the FA Cup. I don't think he likes booze in his hair. Bobby's hair is virtually sacred.

After a couple of weeks of enforced absence from watching Those Last Five Minutes, I've relented this evening. Daft, isn't it. Even though you know what's coming, and you tell yourself that there's no need to cry this time, the reaction is just the same as it was, nearly 6 weeks ago.

What a video and what memories... Even though I've only been in love with Manchester City for the past three years, I'm still in awe. I can't imagine the feelings for the long time supporters. That Dzeko-Mancini bit was hilarious.

It's finished at Sunderland, Manchester United have done all they can, that Rooney goal was enough for the three points, but Manchester City are still alive......Balotelli....AGGGGUERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Few months on and still fucking unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.