Here's to you Vincent Kompany

Apologies if this has already been said. I just noticed re-watching the highlights, when Yayas penalty went in, all the City players ran off towards him, as you would. All, except one: Vincent went first, to commiserate with the Liverpool players, that is what I call class!

P.S. For the same reason we wont erect a banner at the back of the Etihad counting up the years without a trophy our nearest neighbours accrue.

Apologies if this has already been said. I just noticed re-watching the highlights, when Yayas penalty went in, all the City players ran off towards him, as you would. All, except one: Vincent went first, to commiserate with the Liverpool players, that is what I call class!

P.S. For the same reason we wont erect a banner at the back of the Etihad counting up the years without a trophy our nearest neighbours accrue.

Correct +1

Ridiculously good captain. Fantastic leader, very intelligent & articulate, and knows how to be a class act on & off the pitch. Having the presence of mind to commiserate the L'pool guys before celebrating is a very impressive thing to do.

When you look at the quality of captains of some of the other teams, Rooney, Terry etc. you can see how far ahead Kompany is in terms of an all round package.

We're lucky to have him & I hope he can get on top of his injury troubles enough to have many more years with us at the top level.

Great game Vinny. It's amazing how everyone at the back is playing better now Vinny is back controlling the shape. Yes, Otamendi did get out of position a few times, but Vinny quickly saw the problem and provided coverage. Don't see we cannot win the Premiership barring more injuries.

I think we can safely assume he is now fully fit.

JS83783995.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.