He's definitely off..

scottyboi said:
hgblue said:
You don't stick a player of Robinho's ability and standing within the game on the bench, and then rub his nose in it by bringing him on and taking him off in the same game, and then expect him to stick around. Very, very naive piece of management by Mancini. Unless he was deliberately trying to get rid without any blame being attached to himself, in which case it was very clever (if you could ever describe getting rid of a top quality player clever).

lmao I knew you would be here saying robbie is blameless. Rather have mancini any day.

I like Robinho as a person and rate him very highly as a player. If that is a crime around here now then I hold my hands up. I just knew the moment I saw that board go up at Everton with Robinho's number on it that he was as good as gone. The only question I have is whether Mancini knew what he was doing. I suspect not, which is a worry.

hgblue said:
You don't stick a player of Robinho's ability and standing within the game on the bench, and then rub his nose in it by bringing him on and taking him off in the same game, and then expect him to stick around. Very, very naive piece of management by Mancini. Unless he was deliberately trying to get rid without any blame being attached to himself, in which case it was very clever (if you could ever describe getting rid of a top quality player clever).

So you're advocating 'special' treatment for one particular player?

It wasn't "naive management" it was brilliant management. It showed Robinho and the rest of the players that it doesn't matter who you are, if you're not performing then you're off.

hgblue said:
scottyboi said:
lmao I knew you would be here saying robbie is blameless. Rather have mancini any day.

I like Robinho as a person and rate him very highly as a player. If that is a crime around here now then I hold my hands up. I just knew the moment I saw that board go up at Everton with Robinho's number on it that he was as good as gone. The only question I have is whether Mancini knew what he was doing. I suspect not, which is a worry.

There is absolutely no reason for Bobby to have an agenga against robbie.
When bobby came all he talked about was how much he is looking forward meeting him ect.
We just have to face it he aint that arsed about us or his own career.

But at least he can do his freestyle vids for nike.

m27 said:
hgblue said:

It wasn't "naive management" it was brilliant management. It showed Robinho and the rest of the players that it doesn't matter who you are, if you're not performing then you're off.

If it was done on purpose, to show who is boss then nobody can have any complaints when robbie goes to Santos then.

m27 said:
hgblue said:

I'm advocating smarter treatment of a special player. It's not my job on the line, but if it were, I'd prefer to have Robinho at my disposal.

bluefandk said:
m27 said:

If it was done on purpose, to show who is boss then nobody can have any complaints when robbie goes to Santos then.

Bullshit, so what if he got subbed surely he must know something is not working. He doesnt even wanna rip people anymore,which he did with ease all last season. Robbie is fast but I havent seen him use half of what he normally can.

Going santos is lame as fuck I would go mad if I was dunga.

hgblue said:
You don't stick a player of Robinho's ability and standing within the game on the bench, and then rub his nose in it by bringing him on and taking him off in the same game, and then expect him to stick around. Very, very naive piece of management by Mancini.

Yes terrible management from Mancini bringing Robinho off when he was putting in an absolutely disgraceful performance. Mancini should have left him on the pitch, cos what matters more is Robinho's standing in the game and not rubbing his nose in it as opposed to trying to get a result for City

The Fat el Hombre said:
hgblue said:
You don't stick a player of Robinho's ability and standing within the game on the bench, and then rub his nose in it by bringing him on and taking him off in the same game, and then expect him to stick around. Very, very naive piece of management by Mancini.

Yes terrible management from Mancini bringing Robinho off when he was putting in an absolutely disgraceful performance. Mancini should have left him on the pitch, cos what matters more is Robinho's standing in the game and not rubbing his nose in it as opposed to trying to get a result for City

Waits for the 'everyone else played bad line' from hg

I would love to see the real robbie again, but if he isnt arsed why should we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.