"He's Got A Weetabix On His Head..."

Whats that sitting on top of yer head? is it a Pop tart? is it a pop tart?
(whats that coming over the hill)

What a waste of breakfast, What a waste of breakfast

He's got the whole grain on his head
He's got the whole wheat grain on his head
He's got a weetabix on his head
(whole world in his hands)

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Ragnarok said:
Whats a weetabix? Does it taste good? Any equivalent international brands so that i can taste something similiar?

Weetabix is a whole grain wheat breakfast cereal produced by Weetabix Limited of the United Kingdom. It comes in the form of palm-sized (ovals approx. 9.5cm × 5.0cm or 4" × 2") biscuits.

you put milk with it just like other cereals except if you leave it too long in the milk it goes soggy, but some people like that it like that. I like putting sugar on top of mine. dont know of any other brands similar

Thanks, so its like say Kellogs for example?

Ragnarok said:
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Ragnarok said:
Whats a weetabix? Does it taste good? Any equivalent international brands so that i can taste something similiar?

Weetabix is a whole grain wheat breakfast cereal produced by Weetabix Limited of the United Kingdom. It comes in the form of palm-sized (ovals approx. 9.5cm × 5.0cm or 4" × 2") biscuits.

you put milk with it just like other cereals except if you leave it too long in the milk it goes soggy, but some people like that it like that. I like putting sugar on top of mine. dont know of any other brands similar

Thanks, so its like say Kellogs for example?

if you had about three table spoons of corn flakes stuck in a lump it would be similar but more like crushed corn flakes stuck together<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:29 pm --<br /><br />
The Iceman Cometh said:

Class

The Iceman Cometh said:

Haha, I love them all, especially the last one.

And as you sing your silly songs the pube-headed cnut bangs another one in.

Motivated by anger and hatred, channelled into aggression with fresh fried chips on both shoulders - but without which he's anonymous and why he's generally average on the international stage.

Best ignored.

1961_vintage said:
And as you sing your silly songs the pube-headed cnut bangs another one in.

Motivated by anger and hatred, channelled into aggression with fresh fried chips on both shoulders - but without which he's anonymous and why he's generally average on the international stage.

Best ignored.

I take it you haven't been to the last so many derbys then when the prick has been sung at yet has failed to make any difference to the game. People can sing what they want (within reason) as it hardly makes a difference to a players performance.

jrb said:
bVUba.jpg

'A balloon with a Weetabix crushed on top': Oasis Liam taunts Rooney over hair transplant

Manchester City fan Gallagher takes a swipe at United and England striker over his new look

Former Oasis singer Liam Gallagher has taunted Wayne Rooney in hilarious style over the England striker's hair transplant.

Rooney is rumoured to have spent £20,000 last summer having follicular unit extraction at a clinic in Harley Street.

But Beady Eye frontman Gallagher told The Telegraph: "I'm not having it. He looks like a f***ing balloon with a f***ing Weetabix crushed on top.

It ruined Jason Lee's career(Pineapple), so we should do everything in our power to ruin Rooney's career.

"He's got a weetbaix on his head, and his name is Wayne Rooney!"

'Twill only result in Weetabix opening a factory in Shanghai to keep up with the unprecedented oriental demand. And watch out for MANUre Weetabix boxes in Asda.

How about he's got a weetabix on his head repeated until we get a bit tired, then change to he's got some shredded wheat on his head. Then granny's minge then anything else we can come up with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.