"He's Got A Weetabix On His Head..."

Whats a weetabix? Does it taste good? Any equivalent international brands so that i can taste something similiar?

Didn't we use to sing this about swales in the late 80's early 90's or was I just too pissed on the kippax and thought we did

Ragnarok said:
Whats a weetabix? Does it taste good? Any equivalent international brands so that i can taste something similiar?

Weetabix is a whole grain wheat breakfast cereal produced by Weetabix Limited of the United Kingdom. It comes in the form of palm-sized (ovals approx. 9.5cm × 5.0cm or 4" × 2") biscuits.

you put milk with it just like other cereals except if you leave it too long in the milk it goes soggy, but some people like that it like that. I like putting sugar on top of mine. dont know of any other brands similar

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Ragnarok said:

Weetabix is a whole grain wheat breakfast cereal produced by Weetabix Limited of the United Kingdom. It comes in the form of palm-sized (ovals approx. 9.5cm × 5.0cm or 4" × 2") biscuits.

you put milk with it just like other cereals except if you leave it too long in the milk it goes soggy, but some people like that it like that. I like putting sugar on top of mine. dont know of any other brands similar

And Rooney has one on his head. It must be a bastard to comb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.