He's still cracking up..

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Wonder if these kids would include

Jones-Bought
Smalling-Bought
Rafael and Fabio - Bought
Powell - Bought
Hernandez-Bought

The sooner this **** fucks off the better and thats why we need to rub his nose in the dirt and buy Van Persie even if we dont need him

Cleverley = bought
De Gea= bought
Let alone, Rooney, Valencia, berba, nani, vidic, evra, young, Park, carrick, anderson,bebe, and lindergard, so in other words no youth players, aside from Evans, Giggs and Scholes

alexfergusonmcfcpostercopy.jpg

If they had beaten us to the title last year I honestly think he would have called it a day. They were going hell for leather in the league just to keep up with us, all the tricks in the book, ultimately all they had to do in the end was beat us at home (or even draw) and they still couldn't manage that. He knows they're going to have to do it again next season, he won't want to retire on the back of a couple of lost campaigns to City unless he can somehow pull a Champions League trophy out his arse. Either us or Chelsea have to win the next 3/4 between us to finish him off.

I'm just hoping we're not underestimating our rivals. I saw a stat the other day about United finishing second in the Prem and going on to win the following campaign, which I don't think is in any small part due to teams at the top thinking they don't need any extra additions, or they can even afford to drop a few star players for the wage bill and still compete.

Don't forget the context. They've $300m worth of shares to sell in New York and they're desperately trying to talk the club up to potential investors while equally desperately trying to avoid disclosing the true state of their finances.

Don't forget the context. They've $300m worth of shares to sell in New York and they're desperately trying to talk the club up to potential investors while equally desperately trying to avoid disclosing the true state of their finances.

Trouble is the press are onboard with his views and complicit with the whole charade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.